I’m new to this whole blogging thing, so I thought it would be nice to give a bit of context for what I’ll be posting in the future. Without further ado, here are some questions about me! (From this blog, who got it from this blog.)
1. Are you named after anyone? Indeed. I’m named after Sir Edmund Hillary. I don’t know if there’s any deep meaning behind it, other than that climbing Mount Everest is cool.
2. When was the last time you cried? Joe made me watch Up for the first time last weekend.
3. Do you have kids? Just the furry one.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Depends on what the other me is like… maybe?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Quite a bit. Sometimes it’s not obvious to other people, which gets a little awkward.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Doubtful.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Special K Red Berry.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Whether or not they seem sincere.
9. What is your eye colour? Blue-green-grey.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings, for sure. I can only handle scary movies if I know there’s a happy ending.
11. Favorite smells? Vanilla, and cooking pasta.
12. Summer or winter? Winter. I like the indoors and being able to cuddle up under blankets with tea. You can always add more layers, but there are only so many layers you can take off.
13. Computer or television? Computer. Hands down. At this point I don’t know how I would live without it.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I went to France for a mini-exchange for ten days in the 10th grade.
15. Do you have any special talents? I would say editing. (Don’t mind the sentence fragments scattered throughout this blog – they’re intentional, I swear!)
16. Where were you born? Brampton.
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, knitting, TV, Pinterest (hah), video games (mainly the Sims, but also other things), singing when I can
18. Do you have any pets? Yes – my darling Lorelai!
19. Favorite movie? Legally Blonde or Contact. That answer always cracks me up, but it’s true.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one seventeen-year-old sister.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy. Maybe not the moment-by-moment kind, but the general satisfaction kind. I haven’t figured out the practical parts of that yet.
I tag whoever else wants to answer these!